Don’t Get Left Behind. Embrace Technology!
What are the benefits of having a website?
We continue to meet business owners who do not have a website. Sometimes, they are so busy running their business, a website is an afterthought. However, these days a website takes on the role of credibility. If you don’t have a website, then your business is “not real.” We’ve heard both scenarios over the years. The following information outlines the advantages of having a website, so companies can decide if creating a website makes economic sense for their business.
Advantages of having a website for your business:
- Consumers search for products and services online before making purchases. Allowing your website to be found on the Internet will give your business an advantage over your competition.
- When you look online for your products or services, do you find your competitors in the search engines? Isn’t it time to get into the game? After all, do you want them to find your competitor or find YOU?
- Your customers are able to conduct business when it is convenient for them. This might be during the day or in the middle of the night. Your business should always be open. If you choose to create an e-commerce website, your customers can shop with you 24 hours a day.
- Customers educate themselves about your business and get answers to many of their questions. A well-educated customer will pre-qualify themselves and be ready to make buying decisions when they contact your company.
- Your website can provide further support to existing customers by offering information such as troubleshooting procedures, product specification and parts list, how-to procedures, diagrams, and special help lines. By having this help available 24 hours a day you will be able to decrease the number of customer service employees and increase customer satisfaction.
- There is potential for your website to become a resource of information for the public. By supplying helpful tips and articles that are relevant to your industry, you will give visitors a reason to come back to your website and convert them to customers. A great way to do this is to add a blog to your website.
- Consumers have more confidence in, and prefer doing business with, companies that they know something about. Use your website to inform visitors about the structure of your company, of your community involvement, the products and services you offer, awards, and employment opportunities.
If do not currently have a website, we hope this list will help you to understand the bigger picture of how a website can help your company. But to be honest, these are the same reasons we use for existing companies when helping them redesign their website.
To start your journey, please use this link for a special price on getting your domain name. www.GoDaddy.com is one of the most trusted registrars available.
Keep in mind, this list of advantages of having a website is simply a list of some of the benefits of having a website. Of course, there are many more advantages – too many to list here. If you are ready to discuss options for your website, please contact us to discuss your new website design.